email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing emails yet again

paja32
Super Duper Contributor
Message 16 of 16

ADY     further info reporting on from last weeks pm to you  its continued again this week

6 emails daily from noreply@one.network arrival between 4am/5am

2 came sunday  4missing     monday  4 came 2 missing  today tuesday  none came all 6 missing

this follows on from similar problems wed/sat last week  I repeat that the info we sent to the dept

you recommended last year they never have got back to me or        given any update or info ever the email from one.network confirming the sending logs of all 6 daily last week I need to send that to someone need an email address so please pm it to me   thanks

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15

Message 1 of 16

Apparently updates were made to the mail filtering on Monday in the early hours. Let's hope that keeps everything working properly for you.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

paja32
Super Duper Contributor
Message 2 of 16

ADY    not heard from you for a week now (last wednesday)  hope you have read last fridays post which was edited also on monday I can report some good news at last  I dont know if its just luck or somebody did a repair or something because of my small monday edit but its finally happened      ***  all 6 came on tuesday   (THATS THE FIRST TIME FOR 3 WEEKS) and again today all 6 came again on wednesday 26/1 ***   I think I deserve to know how this came about was it just luck or what work was in fact done to resolve this if any

0 Likes

paja32
Super Duper Contributor
Message 3 of 16

ADY     things have now got to an all time low  as you already know none of the 6 arrived on tuesday and wednesday now you can add 2 more days to that as none of the 6 arrived thursday or today friday as well SO WE NOW HAVE IT     ALL 6 MISSING FOR 4 CONSECUTIVE DAYS 18/21 JANUARY never has this happened before over 3/4 years of this company sending and they do come from noreply@one.network daily 7 days a week   AND THEY HAVE GIVEN ME CONFIRMATION AND AS YOU KNOW EVIDENCE THAT incident team have been sent and they again confirmed to me everything is there on the sending logs and they even reset and updated my account yesterday and again they still did not arrive    incident team have never given me any info and it seems they are not cooperating with you either  so for you to say on wednesday(last 7 days) none have arrived on talktalks system between 5th/12th because some did come on 6th 8th 9th 10th 11th and 12th  is completely false because as I have said previously some have been coming everyday since 3rd january (but not all usually 3 or 4 out of the 6) the only days since 3/1 that all 6 have been missing is 5th  7th 18th 19th 20th and 21st january    please do not give up I need this sorted to get back to a nornal delivery of important infomation daily thank you         FURTHER UPDATE each of the 6 emails has a different area title   and for saturday/today monday 24/1 for the 3 days just 1 came each day each was a different title completely and the surprising thing is as they start to arrive from 0400 just look at the arrival times 0401   0401  0402    that just shows you thats the probable first 1 to come and the rest are stopped or blocked surely that whats happening

0 Likes

Message 4 of 16

I searched on sender, I'll try another for your inbox but that will only be 24 hours. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

paja32
Super Duper Contributor
Message 5 of 16

ADY      that is so ridiculous all email comes from one.network daily    I have had some for 7 out of the last 10 days its only 3 days in that 10    that none have come  sent incident team logs to prove it for 5/7 jan   AND EVEN TODAY SENT THE LOGS FOR THE 12  SENT LAST 2 DAYS ALL SENT FROM one.network  so to say that they are not sending cannot be true    EVIDENCE HAS BEEN SENT

0 Likes

Message 6 of 16

I've checked on the tool we now have access to and it's showing no mail at all from the sender in the last 7 days having been received or rejected by our mail servers. Is it possible it was sent from a different mail address? 

Ady

0 Likes

paja32
Super Duper Contributor
Message 7 of 16

ADY       in my update yesterday told you all 6 missing tuesday 18/1    annoyingly all 6 missing again today   been onto sender and they have confirmed all 6 sent as usual both days so incident team need to explain why all these are not coming to my inbox   thanks   

0 Likes

Message 8 of 16

Thanks for the update.

Ady

0 Likes

paja32
Super Duper Contributor
Message 9 of 16

ADY just to keep you updated  its continuing into this week also    MISSING each day sunday/tuesday 16/18 jan.    3   2   ALL 6

0 Likes

Message 10 of 16

I'll get this chased for you.

Ady

0 Likes

Message 11 of 16

Hi paja32, I've had to add your PM comments as a post so that everyone can see what's happening. 

"   have been completely let down by incident.management team yet again,   not had a single word from them since am tueday 11/1 when email sent to them. the 3 working days has past now   so you need to chase them up  and get monoriting manager to press them into some action and probably refer this to a higher  level even.   they cannot be allowed to just let it lie as they did last year and blank us all.   to completely update you on whats NOT arrived this week  out of the daily 6 emails from noreply@one.network 7 days a week.  sunday 9/1 to saturday 15/1 inclusive   these are how many did NOT arrive in date order    4.   2.   ALL 6 .  3.   ALL 6.   2.    4."

Ady

0 Likes

Message 12 of 16

Thanks for sending the info to incidents. I've got a manager monitoring this situation to ensure it gets dealt with.

Ady

0 Likes

Message 13 of 16

Done. Thanks for your patience. If you don't get an update in 3 working days let me know and I'll chase the team for you. 

Ady

0 Likes

paja32
Super Duper Contributor
Message 14 of 16

ADY               Idont have that email address anymore for incidents team please send it to me please and I will forward on sending logs

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 15 of 16

Hi paja32, thanks for starting the topic. If you are referring to the incidents team please send these to them and I'll chase it up. Be sure to include your forum username in the subject address so that I can point them at it.

Ady

0 Likes