email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my email accounthas stopped working -HELP

Lorraine_48
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

All of a sudden my Tiscali emails have stopped working and I am unable to reset a password as it says my Tiscali account isn't even recognised. I do not have a talk talk account but have had a Tiscali email address for years. Lots of important emails addressed to here but I am unable to to gain access - what's going on? Please help

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Lorraine_48, please add the affected tiscali address to private notes in your profile and I'll take a look at this for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi Lorraine

If the email system has detected a weak password or a compromised email account, and changed the password or locked the account to help secure customer data, you'll need help to recover access.

I'll alert the TalkTalk Community team for you.

In the meantime, please update your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) to include your name, current address and contact 'phone numbers and then scroll down and add the email address to Private notes and then Save changes.  If you have an alternate active email address and mobile number to use for password recovery (the Reset details) then add those to Private notes and Save changes.

A TalkTalk OCE will pick up this topic and invite you to send your email registration details by Private Message - select their avatar image, top left of their post, and then the blue Send Message button.

• The subject title of this topic
  • Email address affected
  • Your Full Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Landline 'phone number and Full postal address linked to the email address when first registered
  • Include the Reset details - an active alternate email address and (optionally) your mobile contact number for the team to set up Reset details for you so you can reset and choose your own password. Add times when you're available in person to speak to the email team.

The email team member will check security with you and let you know that password recovery is ready and will offer to help check the reset and that the new password works.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution

0 Likes