Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

no email,

1 REPLY 1
grayt1
First Timer

no email since weds [3/4/19], says password incorrect, I have not altered anything, so I change password, still says its incorrect. what is going on. terrible service, this is about 5 times in as many months!

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @grayt1 

Have you checked the sign in to TalkTalk Webmail or is Webmail where the problem is?

If it's the lineone domain emails there's an open incident for this flagged up on Service Status (Email). Otherwise, what is the email domain - the bit after the @ in the email address?

Please ensure your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your name, address, current TalkTalk landline 'phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended).

Check and update, then scroll down and add the email address to Private notes (also useful to add Recovery details - the alternate email and mobile number used to set up password recovery).  Save changes. The TalkTalk Community Team OCE will then be able to link to your TalkTalk account.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Add Likes below to appreciate my help . . . and if I offered a solution Best Answer