email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no longer getting emails on IOS device

Taz2508
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Used to get emails on my IOS device, now not able to.  On checking the server settings for Tiscali email, I have checked and confirmed settings are correct but keep getting error message advising imap.tiscali.co.uk is not responding. Verify entered correct account info in Mail settings which I have done

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi Taz2508 

Yes, ok, you said in post 1 that your iPhone email app wasn't working.

I've asked you to check if webmail is working. I would just like confirmation that the mailbox is sending and receiving ok back into its own Inbox. It's the same mailbox and same password as used by your mobile app. So, we start with checking if it's a mailbox issue or if the mailbox has been compromised.

Let me know

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

I don't need to sign in when accessing emails on my iPhone, usually just select the mail icon on my screen, and it brings up all emails.  When I do that now, I get an error message advising "the mail server is not responding. Verify that you have entered correct account info in Mail Settings".  On checking account info against what should be set up for Tiscali, all info is correct.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Taz2508 

Please check the sign in to TalkTalk Mail. Tell us if there's an error message or if you can sign in ok.

Test the mailbox with a message send to itself. Check the message is in the Sent objects folder and appears and stays in the Inbox.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes