email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

non TALK TALK customer with an old tiscali Email that I want to delete!

JELJEL
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

How do I start the process please!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi JELJEL, Gondola's advice is spot on. Please let us know how you get on.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @JELJEL 

If you're not a current customer and have no access to MyAccount (stays active for a year after leaving) or the email address wasn't previously added to the customer MyAccount then you can give instructions for tiscali mailbox deletion to the TalkTalk Data Protection Office team. 

The live chat team are happy to help with any queries or to start the process but you can write to TalkTalk including the request and necessary verification if you prefer.

They'll need 5 items of personal data as verification of who you are and that you are verifiable as the registered user of the email address.  See the GDPR help page item 'Your Right to be Forgotten / Right to Erasure '.

For example, along with the Email address for deletion:

• Your Full Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Landline 'phone number and Full postal address linked to the tiscali email address when that email address was first registered for your use
  • Copy of either current driving licence / or Passport / or Council tax Bill

When you're verified and the mailbox is deleted you'll receive written confirmation to your current home address. It's usually a couple of weeks but no longer than a month to get that confirmation sent but do let us know how you get on. We appreciate feedback even when sending members off site to get the solution.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution