email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not recieving email from certain user

keitht1958
Team Player
Message 9 of 9

i am not recieving email from

support

at

1password

but i can recieve from

Laura

at

1password

i have tried outlook 2019 and talktalk webmail but dont recieve in either

in outlook 2019 i added both emails in safe senders list

and checked spam/junk folder in both programs

as a last resort i used gmail and i recieve email fine

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Unfortunately, as we didn't reject the mails I can't tell you why it's not being received. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

keitht1958
Team Player
Message 2 of 9

so why am i not recieving any emails from this sender works in gmail but not outlook or webmail

is this because its pop3 would imap be any better

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Hi keitht1958, I've just checked and we've had no emails from the sender in the last 24 hours. We've not rejected them they were never received by our servers.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

I'd recommend you go back to your profile and delete the entry of email addresses in your signature. The signature and bio boxes are public.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution

keitht1958
Team Player
Message 5 of 9

ok filled in profile again tried to view my profile but it just says badges i have earned

but it does say profile 80 percent complete

no filters applied

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

Your Community profile is 60% complete but if you don't see anything saved in the Personal information, Private notes box then yes please re-enter and select the Save Changes button.

keitht1958
Team Player
Message 7 of 9

i filled in profile with name address phone numbers

added notes with senders email and date and subject

and my email

saved changes

no filters found

checked my profile and changes not there

i did select save changes do i need to repeat changes

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 8 of 9

Hi keitht1958 

1password use up to 4 mail sending services. The fact that you do receive mail from an individual at 1password would indicate that the mail service that isn't getting mail to your Inbox has a problem getting through TalkTalk's Cloudmark filtering or being deferred for scanning. It could be just the format of the mail including links and with content that mentions password that gets it flagged for scanning. 

First, prepare for TalkTalk Support by updating your Community  MY PROFILE

• Select your avatar top right, MY SETTINGS, Personal Information, and include:
  • Your name, current TalkTalk home 'phone number (unless taking a full-fibre non voice service). An alternative (mobile preferred) contact number. Full address with postcode (Location)
  • Scroll down to Private notes to add your email address, the actual sending address and date/time of last send from 1password and notes etc
  • After checking and updating, Save changes

Select here: Update your profile

But check that your online mailbox does not have any Filter rules defined.

Prepare for TalkTalk Mail Support by including in your Community Profile, Personal Information (here):

• Your name, current home 'phone number. An alternative (mobile preferred) contact number. Full address with postcode (Location)
  • Scroll down to Private notes to add email address(es), notes and references etc
  • After checking and updating, Save changes

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your email address and password, select Sign in.

Mail not reaching the Inbox could mean there's a Filter rule, including an Auto forward which is a special filter rule, that's diverting, discarding or blocking mail.

• To check, select the Main Settings menu icon      triple line icon top right on the blue header
    (Mobile browser? use the desktop version)
  • Select Settings from the top of the menu
  • Select the inward facing arrowhead by Mail (or Email) in the left side panel
  • Select Filter Rules
    If there's no rule defined, that's perfect

Let us know if you see the screen that indicates no rule defined.

• To delete a Filter rule including any Auto forward
    select the Dustbin icon    to the right of the rule
    The icon background will turn red    
  • To confirm you really want to delete this Filter rule
    Select the blue Delete button