email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

onetel mail - not showing text of e-mail I'm replying to when using windows 10 mail app

cuffleypete
Participant
Message 5 of 5

When replying to onetel e-mails from my windows 10 mail app it only shows the first character of an entire e-mail that I'm replying to.

This makes it difficult to reply, as I can no longer read the message I'm replying to.

This doesn't happy if I use the online portal.

It also doesn't happy when I reply to an e-mail from my windows 10 mail app from my yahoo mail address.

Please could someone advise how I rectify this?

many thanks,

Pete

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

If it's not all then there has to be content that is not being displayed. So, you may find out by going to the said email in TalkTalk Mail and selecting View Source to scroll down and see the body content of the email.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . and to help others Best Answer

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

It works fine with yahoo mail in the windows 10 app.

It also works fine for some emails one onetel in the windows 10 app, but not with lots of them.

It does work fine in the talk talk online mail portal.  it doesn't work ok in windows 10 app.  clearly no settings i can change then - just a strange event!

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Hi @cuffleypete 

I can't replicate any problem with replying to talktalk mails using Windows Mail on Windows 10.

What happens if you reply to a yahoo mail using Windows Mail on Windows 10?

If the email displays ok in TalkTalk Mail (webmail) then it ought to display ok using Windows Mail.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . and to help others Best Answer

0 Likes

cuffleypete
Participant
Message 4 of 5

for happy read happen! sorry....

0 Likes