email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone not syncing to my phone

HBDenito
Popular Poster
Message 5 of 5

mail stopped working on 8th November, phone wont sync with account, i pay for talk talk mail plus

please help

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi HBDenito, thanks for posting back to let us know that Gondola has got this sorted for you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

No worries. Let us know if there's any future difficulty in using TalkTalk Mail and we'll support you. 

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

HBDenito
Popular Poster
Message 3 of 5

Hi Gondola

I have sobscribed to mail plus, not sure what has just happened but all the mail has just loaded to my phone. thanks for your help

Gondola
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi HBDenito 

When we last discussed the ongoing use of your TalkTalk Mail email address you were in the position of deciding whether or not to subscribe to MailPlus. If your subscription is up to date and you didn't take the option of cancelling the subscription then you should be able to access your mail via your mobile. 

If the subscription is not active then you should still be able to access your mail via an Internet browser. 

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your email address and password, select Sign in.

Do you see your expected mail messages in the Inbox?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution