email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pipex mail delays again?

macrocarpa
Team Player
Message 3 of 3

is it just me or are there some serious delays in mail to pipex accounts being delayed again. had hardly any email on friday. and loads arrived 24 hours later on sat (eg a sales confirmatikn sent 10/9 at 10:41 arrived Sat 12:56, a BT email sent 10/9 12:19 arrived 11/9 at 17:51.  this is hkpeless when, for instance, ones asked fkr a password reset which is invariablt timebound, so by the time it arrives the links have expired!. Normally I get dozens of emails. Today, so far just 2.  what's causing the log jam.  please someone do something to unblock it??!!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi macrocarpa, as said by Gondola there is no difference between Pipex and all other TalkTalk accounts now. If you're still having problems please let us know.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi macrocarpa 

Pipex mailboxes are on the same platform as all other TalkTalk Mail domains. I haven't been aware of any obvious delays in delivery of inbound mail to the Mail platform.

Having said that, if the email address being sent to is an alias then it will be recognised and redirected to the master pipex mailbox address that it's linked to. So, if there's a delay in the redirected mail path that's something that's only going to be seen by those using aliases. 

Test the mail server by composing and sending mail to both the master pipex email address and the alias address to see if there's any detectable delay. 

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution