email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recover a deleted Tiscali email account

Maxwell6
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Hi my old Minecraft account is under an old deleted Tiscali email but is still valid, i now need access to this email in order to migrate my Minecraft account 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Nice work.

Great to see that you'd set up password recovery in advance so recovering access was all self-help and easy.

We do appreciate your time in letting us know you're back in control. Thank you.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Maxwell6
First Timer
Message 2 of 6

thank you so much i recovered my accounts 

Message 3 of 6

That's promising. Maybe it is still active on the TalkTalk Mail platform.

The Reset your password now button in the help article  Changing your email password will take you to password reset and recovery. 

If the email address is still active on the TalkTalk Mail platform and you have set up password recovery options, in advance, that you recognise from the *****hints, then you can send your alternate email address a link or your mobile a 6-digit code to authorise a password reset.

Message 4 of 6

Hi thanks for the information, I just sent an email to the tiscali email and i got no reply or anything, it just sent 

Gondola
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Hi Maxwell6 

If the tiscali email address / mailbox is fully deleted then that's not going to be recoverable or recreatable.

Deleted Email error message

What happens if you send the tiscali email address a message? Do you get a pretty prompt bounceback saying that the address is undeliverable or is there a different or no error message bounced back?