Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

server blacklisted?

8 REPLIES 8
jbuchanangb
Philosopher

Hello

New thread as proper process. (I have seen other reports of this issue)

E-mails to addresses at hotmail are being bounced.

Reason: The following message to address@hotmail.com was undeliverable.The reason for the problem:  550 SC-002 (COL004-MC3F3) Unfortunately, messages from 62.24.135.133 weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list. You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.

Also being blocked by another service provider

Reason: The following message to address@billericaychurches.org was undeliverable.The reason for the problem:  554-kundenserver.de (mxeue109) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available

I am sending  from Outlook 2016 using smtp.tiscali.co.uk unencrypted on port 25.

Retired the 11 years old Dell, new one is an Inspiron 3881 running Windows 10 and a Qualcomm QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter with Sagemcom FAST 5364 router.
OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi jbuchanangb, our email admins have already contacted Microsoft to get our IP address removed from their blocking list.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

jbuchanangb
Philosopher

Thank you

How about kundenserver.de?

Just got another one. BT this time.

Reason: The following message to address@btinternet.com was undeliverable.The reason for the problem:  554 Message rejected on 2017/09/15 15:07:47 BST: Policy (1.7.1.1) message looks like SPAM. Guide for bulk senders www.bt.com/bulksender
Retired the 11 years old Dell, new one is an Inspiron 3881 running Windows 10 and a Qualcomm QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter with Sagemcom FAST 5364 router.
jpguillebaud
First Timer

I am also getting some emails I send through the TalkTalk SMTP server rejected due to the same IP address (62.24.135.133) being blacklisted. Anyone know if TalkTalk are doing anything to remove it from the blacklist(s)?

clemenzina
Team Player

My emails to anybody@live.com are being bounced back.

The following message to ****@live.com was undeliverable.The reason for the problem:  550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [62.24.135.133] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list (AS3140). You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors

Online bird-cam fanatic.
msitgroup
Popular Poster

@OCE_Ady

Hi Ady

Sorry to hijack this thread but I'm out of ideas and getting no help from anywhere.

Who within TalkTalk can I call/contact/talk to in order to get our IP un-blacklisted so our mailserver is able to send emails to TalkTalk & Tiscali clients?

Thank you

Mark Smith

ferguson
Community Star

@msitgroup Don't hijack the thread, especially as it is so old, start a topic of your own, click here

msitgroup
Popular Poster

I have started a new thread but had no reply but saw this thread that had a similar theme. I don't know why this has caused you so much offence Ferguson!

ferguson
Community Star

I was just suggesting the way you should proceed, I have taken no offence whatsoever, why would you think that? I had not seen your other topic, one of the perils of multiple posting.