email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

talktalk e-mail

TGmessenger
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Is there a problem with talktalk e-mail: Server appears to be down for over 20 hours with error message 0x800CCCDD when using Outlook to connect to server. 

And by using the App - it also states - "Unable to connect to e-mail server. Possible reasons: The e-mail server is (temporarily) down or there are network connection problems. Please try again in a few minutes."  This has been the message since 23.00 yesterday (11.12.21) .  Is there an issue ?  The users of this service need to know what is happening.  There are various messages on Twitter and elsewhere, but no message on the Talktalk website about webmail access denial.  Are you having a Denial of Access attack?  

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi TGmessenger, An issue was found and fixed on the servers yesterday. Please let us know if you still need any help. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

There was a fault on a mail server that was fixed today by the TalkTalk Mail platform operator.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution