email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tiscali email not loading.

Clive 15
Participant
Message 13 of 13

These last few days one of my @Tiscali email accounts messages that are in the in box

won't load/open

it gives a message ... `error failed to load messages` they are available in thunderbird

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12

Message 1 of 13

Great stuff, thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 13

Thank you all, I cleared cache but that did not work then deleted cookies and that has solved the issue. again thank you

Message 3 of 13
I have cleared the cache in Firefox, but the issue persists
0 Likes

Message 4 of 13

In that case it's going to be a case of clearing cache and cookies first to see if that clears the issue. If not post back and let us know. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 5 of 13

Ah right, only use firefox, but checked using Edge and yes it is working in that,

0 Likes

Message 6 of 13

Sorry if I'm duplicating the process you've gone over with Gondola. Have you tested webmail in a different browser just to check if there's some caching issue? 

Ady

Message 7 of 13

Yes, the one @Tiscali account is still showing `unable to load messages`, and clicking the retry does not work either.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 13

Hi Clive 15, are you still having trouble loading mail in webmail?

Ady

Message 9 of 13

Thanks for that, only the problematic email address is in the Message box now.

0 Likes

Message 10 of 13

Please indicate the email address that is affected by the messages not loading. 

The admins don't look at mailboxes that are good and if they don't see a fault on the first mailbox they'll likely say no fault found. 

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Message 11 of 13

Thank you for your reply, I have been clicking the `Retry` button, and all the details you mentioned are in my profile (added a tick in `Talktalk customer`

I will wait and see if it will now resolve itself (all of my email addresses are in the private notes box)

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 12 of 13

Hi @Clive 15 

The error message, if it's like the one below, indicates a temporary issue with access to the mailbox. It's a TalkTalk platform issue that would normally resolve itself via the self-healing process or be fixed by the email admins when they see the error logs.

Error-Failed to load messages 03Nov2019.png

I assume you've gone though the Retry link?

If the problem is ongoing then to link this topic to your TalkTalk service please check your Community Profile includes in Personal Information (Click here):

Your name, current TalkTalk landline 'phone and alternate number (mobile preferred). Add full address with postcode (location). Then scroll down to Private notes to add the affected email address, notes and references etc and then save changes.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution