email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tiscali email service

bazer
Whizz Kid
Message 11 of 11

people from mainly an  outlook address say their emails are bouncing back to them  if they use another email address its ok , can this be checked out  thanks baz

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Thanks for letting us know Baz.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

thing seem back to normal  thanks baz

Message 3 of 11

Have there been any further developments?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

During the evening of 29 April and overnight there were issues with mail delivery. That was a transient problem that was resolved by the morning. 

Are you still seeing problems with outlook.com mail messages or has that also been resolved?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Message 5 of 11

hi i did get this message on my outlook linked account with Tiscali on the 29/04/21  

It looks like we don't have permission to get email for my email address looking at the forum i was not alone  baz

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Please keep us posted with your progress bazer. 

Ady

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

The error messages indicating domain or address not available would normally be a bounce-back from the outlook.com mail server when the user has the wrong email address. 

For example, if they thought your address domain was tiscali.com the mail would be directed to tiscali in Italy where those mail servers would not find any mailbox. So it would be a permanent fail. 

So, first check is that the sent mail is addressed correctly.

Let us know what you discover.

Message 8 of 11

no filters added and nothing in spam   the message only been told the domain or address not available  baz

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 9 of 11

Hi bazer, it looks like Gondola has this in hand for you. Please let us know how you get on. 

Ady

Gondola
Community Star
Message 10 of 11

Hi @bazer 

You say mainly outlook.com domain addresses cannot get mail to your tiscali mailbox? And these senders are getting bounce back error messages. 

Useful to know what error message. This would identify the problem.

Have you signed in to your mailbox to check there are no filter rules defined to divert or block the mail. And check the Spam folder just in case you marked any outlook.com mail as spam. 

Enter your email address and your email password, select Sign in.

To link this topic to your TalkTalk service please check your Community Profile includes in Personal Information (Click here):

Your name, current TalkTalk landline 'phone and alternate number (mobile preferred). Add full address with postcode (location). Then scroll down to Private notes to add your tiscali email address, notes and references on the sender addresses etc and then save changes.