email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to login to my account due to "technical issues"

thesellfamily
Participant
Message 7 of 7

I left Talk Talk broadband on Friday 2nd Oct, but wanted to maintain email for the time being, so on Saturday I tried to set up the email plus.  After a couple of attempts it finally let me do this, using my original login email and password, I had confirmation of the direct debit set up and have had an email regarding the first payment, which has now been taken.  However, since then and tried several times I am unable to login to my account, I get the Sorry due to technical issues we can’t log you in right now. Please try again later. each time.  I see from other posts, others have had similar issues, but seem to be no resolution on those

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Unfortunately, the information provided doesn't match what we hold on system and this means we're unable to help you at this time. We can go through the verification process again in 7 days. Please post back and we'll be happy to help.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 7

Hi thesellfamily, unfortunately you weren't able to provide details that matched those held on the system, which means I can't provide any account specific information. There is though an incident affecting some accounts where an error message shows as per your topic title. 

There's no confirmed repair date for the incident. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 3 of 7

Select your avatar top right of this page, select the envelope icon (accept cookies if the cookies message obscures the envelope icon) and you'll see a message list. Let us know if you can now see Ady's message.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution

thesellfamily
Participant
Message 4 of 7

not seen a personal message?

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

Hi thesellfamily, I can help you get this sorted. I've sent you a personal message to obtain some more information. 

Ady

Gondola
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Hi thesellfamily 

Most MailPlus customers have been able to sign in to the MailPlus MyAccount using the sign up email address and password. But it is true that if the email address was previously used as the login for a former MyAccount or the email password is changed then the system may need TalkTalk intervention to fix the login.

Just make sure your customer MyAccount number and the sign up email address are included in your Community profile Private notes. 

I'll alert TalkTalk Support for you.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution