Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

IT'S THOSE BADGES AGAIN!

4 REPLIES 4
TheHornedOne
Enlightened One

I, have just been awarded this one ......

Screen Shot 2018-04-27 at 12.42.47.png

.... by definition: 'A person who talks too fast and too much. The fast talker won't wait for a break in the conversation, they just overtalk everyone else.'

That sounds positively derogatory to me, and why would anyone want to be a 'post monster' anyway?

I8this
Super Duper Contributor

@TheHornedOne

I got one of them last November and this one this morning.  ROFL.

• Appreciated
    Appreciated
    3 hours ago
    Earned by 175
    Congratulations on earning 50 likes for posting content that rocks!

If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile.
TheHornedOne
Enlightened One

Congratulations on earning the Appreciated Badge I8this!  I checked-out a number - yours is the highlighted one - and came across the following, but do you notice anything anomalous about them?

Screen Shot 2018-04-27 at 19.52.23.png

They all clearly state, 'Earned by 175', but shouldn't the count be incremented by one, each time the badge is earned by an additional individual, and therefore, each badge show a different earned figure?

I8this
Super Duper Contributor

@TheHornedOne

I have had a look around and see the same thing, another one of the mysteries of this forum!

If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile.
TheHornedOne
Enlightened One

@I8this wrote:

I have had a look around and see the same thing, another one of the mysteries of this forum!

Welcome to Anomaly World I8this, a new mystery on every page, ha!  I notice that you have also been awarded the, 'decaying molar' badge ......

Chatterbox.gif

.... wink, wink, but it is considerably more frequent.  1,572 awarded!