Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Where's Entertainment and Humour?

6 REPLIES 6
patricia11
Philosopher

Do not like this new format for accessing topics! Had to guess that under the "Hobbies" section would be the Entertainment and Humour section. Why mend something that isn't broken!

I like children, but I couldn't eat a whole one.
ferguson
Community Star

So you find it, then?  :smileyindifferent:

Barrowman
Philosopher

Mmn, it doesn't work for me I'm afraid....

Barrowman
maniben
Philosopher

@patricia11 wrote:

Do not like this new format for accessing topics! Had to guess that under the "Hobbies" section would be the Entertainment and Humour section. Why mend something that isn't broken!

Maybe TT never appreciated a sense of humour on this tightly controlled forums?  OR maybe , some jobsworths thought they needed to be seen to be doing something useful and meaningful to earn their bonuses?

VeryHandyMandy
Chatterbox

I totally agree why fix something that has not been broken,  nothing wrong with a slight change to the day and also think happy thoughts. Well Roger Waters had it right in the beginning... radio kaos . Who needs information lol and the simple knowledge that work for the team on board and be could work . Happy workers happy people could create an idea and work well for all the team.

Jolene x
VeryHandyMandy
Chatterbox

Well I am sorry to disturb the workshop and station in my ignorant uneducated stupid and inexperienced mannerisms and I would love for you to come to a very interesting concept of an idea and educated answer to the question you are trying to say.  I am not uneducated and the stupidity and it's relevance is well with the information about standards and and code of conduct in the workshop and station in my own words ... very interesting and sad i wouldn't want to be you ..communication completely out the meaning to this level of stupidity is a sad case .

Barrel of laughs for me. Comusuration to working under a fat man pockets and ignorance of life. 

Jolene x
metalgod11
Conversation Starter

Third line down, rogue apostrophe in its.