Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Bad news for the forum trolls - Latest telecoms and pay-TV complaints revealed

6 REPLIES 6
I8this
Philosopher
TalkTalk was the only broadband provider to receive a negative net promoter score and fell well short of the average satisfaction score.
If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile. The Forum Guidelines apply to ALL members there are/should be, NO exceptions. If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all.
Nexster
Super Duper Contributor

As you haven’t provided a link to your claims, I can only assume the reason you haven’t posted it is because Vodaphone isn’t on their making your post utterly irreverent.

I8this
Philosopher

@Nexster 

My bad. Here you are.

https://www.expertreviews.co.uk/broadband/1411457/ofcoms-complaints-league-table

If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile. The Forum Guidelines apply to ALL members there are/should be, NO exceptions. If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all.
Nexster
Super Duper Contributor

I was actually a little suprise with the latest results but turns out while not great there are worse then TalkTalk.

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/about-ofcom/latest/features-and-news/telecoms-and-pay-tv-complaints-q3-2020

Never mind @I8this  I know your be disappointed.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star

The trouble with the statistics for me is they always say "per 100,000 customers". 

Being a subscriber to eg Talktalk landline and Broadband services doesn't necessarily make you a subscriber to the TV service, despite it being included in the package title and available to everyone. 

If one company, like Virgin, has practically all its customers subscribing to TV, than there may well be a larger total number of complaints anyway.

But if many people of the 100,000 at Talktalk don't subscribe to the TV offer, it's hard to see if an apparently small complaints figure is comparing like for like. 

At an absurd level, for example, if there were only 5 subscribers to TT TV in every 100,000 customers, and all 5 of them complained, it would be a 100% complaint rate, but just reported as 5 in 100,000.....

Even looking at the article in some detail doesn't make this very clear!

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.