would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

7 days without internet. WHEN?

19 REPLIES 19
ILIEVA
Popular Poster

Hello.

On 23.08.2018 (I received confirmation of order) me be delivered service Internet from your company. After I got wifi hub, there was a letter in which your company me assures that line me was established and 10.09.2018 will be (the go live date for) the Internet.

Here well, but on 12.09.2018 having passed 2 days contacted with life chat in to ask when will I be provided service. After a brief writing and many waiting chat was closed, not from my hand, without receive a response.

Got a message that of 17.09.2018 team will contact with me, and today your team answer me that the service Internet will probably be my provided on 27.09.2018, this 35 days after the (application) my 17 days after the declaration date in your letter and something in me tells me that of 27th will receive a new message in what apologize and will have to wait another 10 days.

I'm sorry but I think this is unacceptable for this country. So my question is how will have to wait your company to provide me so expected Internet connection in my home?

I write this topic once again today contacted several times with a live chat where nothing was told, and after a request from my side to Cancel my order  I passed dozens of times to different people without any effect.

Thanks. 

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @ILIEVA

I have asked the TalkTalk Community Team to help you and to find out about your order for Broadband service.  A team member will reply to you here.

Please ensure your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your name, address, current landline telephone number and an alternate mobile phone number. Add, then scroll down and add the order reference in the Private notes box and save changes. The TalkTalk Community Team OCE will then be able to link to your TalkTalk order.

Gondola - Community support team

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Community Team

Hi ILIEVA,

I'm really sorry for any inconvenience caused by this issue, I know it must be frustrating. If you bump the thread in a couple of days we can check to see if there are any updates.

Chris

ILIEVA
Popular Poster

thanks.

I'm waiting for a resolving  to the situation. 

Regards Dessy.

Community Team

OK. If you don't hear anything beforehand can you bump the thread (post again on the thread) and we'll check for updates

Thanks
Chris

ILIEVA
Popular Poster

Hello.

Are there a any news  of my question?

Community Team

Hi ILIEVA, there's no change on the order status. I've asked the joining team to investigate this for you. I'll post back once I get an answer for you. 

ILIEVA
Popular Poster

after 40 days of walking with your troubles with your technical problems and settings, I give up your services. your operator has called me today and tells me to wait again until 05.10.2018 and I'm waiting for 23.08 to set up your equipment and the Internet to come to my home. technicians came and nothing. I lost 1 month and many nerves.

Community Team

Hi ILIEVA,

I'm really sorry about this, we are chasing this up and will get back to you when we have an update

Chris

Community Team

I've received an update about this, It's still with Openreach and there will be a further update on the 6th. I'm really sorry about the delay, hopefully there'll be some positive news on the 6th

Chris

ILIEVA
Popular Poster

is there a problem development, or is it not yet known when you will be able to provide your services in my home? but should I have to wait another week?

ILIEVA
Popular Poster

How many time?Screenshot_20181006-204121_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20181006-204008_Gmail.jpg

Last time your engineer tell me, that there is no problem in the connection, check the lines and again the same story ... when do I ask? how many weeks will you have to turn me into this enchanted circle?HOW MANY???

Community Team

Hi ILIEVA,

I'm chasing this up for you. I'll let you know when I have any more information

Chris

johnstonkim077
First Timer

i contacted them too on Wednesday, told me i have a fault on my line, told me maximum 72 hrs

it would be and an engineer would be out at 0900 hrs Saturday, guess wat, nothing.

still on to them and they are unwilling to help at all, just blaming openreach.

its a joke of a service

Kim
Community Team

Hi johnstonkim077

If you start your own thread (new message), wed love to help.

Weve found that posting in someone elses conversation makes it harder to follow when looking for an answer.

Its easier and quicker if we can chat with you in a single thread, if you start your own thread, that will keep our community organised and help others with a similar problem.

Check your home phone number or account number are also added to your Community Profile as that will really help us to find your details quicker.

Thanks

Karl

Community Team

Hi

Our teams have been chasing and have called you and left a voice mail today.

The order with BT Openreach has been delayed due to an exception with the order and the team advise they will receive the next update from Openreach on the 11th.

Thanks

Karl. 

ILIEVA
Popular Poster

hello. today I received an email again that your employee tried to contact me, and that's not true. I sent a complaint to your office telling me they would answer me within 3 business days. this was on 18.01.2018. and today in the email she writes they will contact me on October 26, 2018. I just entered the chat and told me they would call me on 24.10.2018. my question is when do you stop trying to contact me and fix your connections. on Monday, I sent a formal complaint with you to the competent authorities. it was a mistake to trust your services!

this goes on 23.08.2018 and 8 weeks passed.

ILIEVA
Popular Poster
Merry Christmas . I still do not have internet at home, but your company continues to charge me an internet bill. when I'm waiting for you to fix your problems? it's Christmas, but the Internet is not at home.
Community Team

Hi ILIEVA 

I'm sorry to hear this.

I can raise a complaint to our CEO's Office and request that a Complaints Manager contacts you. Would you like me to arrange this?

Thanks

Debbie

jaspertat
Conversation Starter

Even Talktalk's own terms and conditions say you can terminate the contract-

15.3 You may immediately end your agreement by giving us written notice:
(a) if we break any important term of your agreement and don’t fix it within 45 days of being
asked to do so, subject to paragraph 20;