Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

£75 gift card

4 REPLIES 4
Freaky_Beaky
First Timer

I switched through uSwitch in Nov-18 with an offer of £75 gift card, I was going to opt for an Amazon voucher.

The email T&C's, below, stated wait 90 days.  I did, no gift card received.  I have emailed twice uk-talktalkvouchers@awin.com, but no response to either email.

I am concerned that I have not recieved any gift card or communication.  I have followed all instructions, even adding the AWIN email address to my safe list.

As I chose this deal due to the gift card, I feel I have been misled.

Terms and Conditions

1. £75 voucher when you choose TalkTalk's Faster Fibre with Speed Boost through uSwitch between 05/11/2018 - 15/11/2018
  2. Reward vouchers are only available for online purchases made though this voucher sign-up page on uSwitch or the “An update on your gift” email from no-reply@giftcloud.com. Orders completed on the phone or via web chat are not eligible.
  3. This offer is only valid for new TalkTalk customers on products specified. TV options are excluded from this offer.
  4. It will take up to 90 days after the original purchase date for your purchase to be verified as eligible for a voucher. We strongly recommend letting this 90-day period pass before querying the status of your voucher.
  5. You can redeem the voucher at one of the following stores: Amazon.co.uk, Argos, Tesco, Ticketmaster
  6. TalkTalk holds the right to withdraw this offer if we believe that the terms of the offer are being abused in any way.
  7. Customers can only receive their reward voucher if their line has been activated.
  8. Customers who cancel their order will not be eligible for a reward voucher.
  9. This offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time.
  10. This Promotion cannot be combined with any other voucher, offer, discount or promotion code and may not be redeemed for cash. If this is used alongside another offer or discount you will not be eligible for the offer.
  11. You will be emailed instructions on how to choose your Reward 90 days within your purchase. After receiving the instructions, you will have 3 months to claim your Reward by sending it to your email or mobile phone.
  12. Only one Reward will be delivered per person.
  13. Please check the redemption instructions and terms and conditions of your chosen Reward before making your choice.
  14. Rewards should be treated like cash and kept securely. They cannot be replaced if lost or stolen
  15. Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards ("GCs") may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products available on www.amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
  16. If you have any questions or have not received your voucher 90 days after your purchase date, please contact uk-talktalkvouchers@awin.com
Community Team

Hi @Freaky_Beaky

Thanks for your post. 

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

Freaky_Beaky
First Timer

I have completed this. 

Thank you for looking into this. 

Community Team

Hi @Freaky_Beaky

Thanks for your post. 

I will contact the team at AWIN and get back to you. 

Thanks. 

Community Team

Hi @Freaky_Beaky

The Voucher will be dispatched in the next few weeks. 

Regards