Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Absolutely Appauling Customer Service

Highlighted
Sightseer

i know its the weekend..

but i do expect an official response about your sales team taking advantage of elderly customers by monday.

Highlighted
Philosopher

@jamesisannoyed 

Forget this forum.

There are no Sales Team members here. 

Get your father to make a formal complaint with the actual facts.

You may think he was taken advantage of, but it could just have easily been a misunderstanding on his part as I guess you've only got second hand information.

Martin
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi james,

I'm sorry for the delay. Are the details in your Profile your own or your fathers? If not then please can you add your fathers name, home telephone number and alternative contact number to the Private Notes section of your Community Profile and I can raise this as a complaint over to our CEO Team and ask them to make contact as soon as possible.

Thanks

Highlighted
Sightseer

my fathers details have been added to my private information. 

I was next to my father during both phone calls, so the information i have isn't exactly 2nd hand. 

on the first phone call i heard my father ask for the speed boost package, and ask "so my internet will be faster?" to which he was told yes. 

He was not told what speed he would be getting during this phone call. 

Which is why i prompted him to ring a second time to confirm what speed we would be getting. he was told 30ish mbps which is what we were already getting. he had to ask YET AGAIN to be put onto the speed boost. And what speed we could expect. 

My frustration/problem is that without me looking out for my father he would have been unaware that he was missold/misled.  

EVEN AFTER EXPLAINING ALL THIS TO MY FATHER HE IS STILL NOT SURE HOW OR WHY HE WAS TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF, SO CONTACTING HIM ONLY SOLVES YOUR PROBLEM OF GETTING RID OF ONE COMPLAINT VERY UNSCRUPULOUSLY, BUT NOT MY FATHERS!! SHAME ON YOU. 

Not every one of your customers has a family member or friend to look out for them. 

Which means this has happened before to others, it is currently happening to customers, and will happen again in future to even more vulnerable people. 

The fact every time I contact your service team through chat or by phone I get ignored/passed off or straight up hung up on or disconnected because I am not my father, was and still is absolutely appalling.  

and it seems like your trying to do the same on here.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @jamesisannoyed must admit to being a bit lost with this thread. You appear to be on the fastest fibre to the cabinet package and that is within specification and receiving service as ordered. 

As you will know by now the TT don't work weekends and thus you will not here before  Monday.

If you do still feel aggrieved I suggest you follow the CEO route as offered earlier. This will save you having to post here again.

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.