Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Activation

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi Talk Talk team and community members, the engineer came yesterday to connect a phone line in and following that I set up the hub, the lights continued to flash orange after a few hours and I was told it should go live after midnight, it has not worked and the lights are still flashing orange. Any help would be very much appreciated. I was looking forward to having internet in the house and will be so unhappy if this isnt resolved

Danielle McKeever
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Danielle,

Sorry for the delay with your services going live. I'm looking at your line and everything is currently testing fine however I'm not able to access the router for diagnostics. Can you confirm if this is connected up and switched on? If so, could you let us know exactly what the lights are doing? e.g. flashing off and orange OR flashing white and orange.

Many thanks,

Ben 

Highlighted
Chatterbox

It has been connected and switched on from around 3pm yesterday and the light is flashing orange ever since. 

Danielle McKeever
Highlighted

Hi Danielle,

Thanks for confirming. Can you refer here to check your router is set up correctly as I'm still not able to contact it but can't identify any issues with the line that could be causing your loss of service. Also could you answer the last part of my previous response with regards to the light sequence on the router? This will help narrow down the root of the issue.

Thanks,

Ben 

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi yes everything seems connected correctly. I can plug everything out and back in if necessary. Sorry yes, the light is flashing orange and then off. no white light at all. 

Danielle McKeever
Highlighted

Hi Danielle,

I'm sorry for the delay. 

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• TalkTalk Telephone number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks