Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Activation

4 REPLIES 4
Langy123
First Timer

My activation date isn’t till the 16th but my router etc has come today and I’ve set it up and connected it how it should be, will it activate sooner or will I have to wait? 

martswain
Philosopher

You will need to wait.

The external work will already be allocated to the engineer for the 16th.

Martin
OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

As Martswain advises, the installation date will remain the same as this is the date given for the Openreach engineer to attend.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

katalintxu14
First Timer

Hi!

Is there any option to advance the activation date?

I need to have internet ASAP at home but my avtivation date is approximately in the 26th.

Thank you!

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star

Please start your own thread, @katalintxu14, as staff will only reply to the original poster. 

You need to return to the message board and click on start a topic. 

Also, staff will need to identify your account from your Talktalk landline phone number. Please ensure that you have added this to your community forum profile details. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; Profile Wizard. 

Staff will reply in a couple of days or so. 

It's very unlikely that your activation can be brought forward because Openreach is limited in what it can schedule, working within the constraints of lockdown etc.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.