cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Amazon Prime voucher not received

6 REPLIES 6
First Timer

Hello, I upgraded to fibre in May, live date mid June. I had to have a lengthy chat to chase the router included in the deal, and now I still have not received the Amazon Prime voucher code. Please help, my frustration levels are through the roof. I can't phone Talktalk because of covid, complaint email bounced back, chats take hours at a time. I've just tried chatting, she went away to check something, but then the chat window just kept saying "connecting..." (I had good signal), after more than 2hrs I gave up, so here I am. Without the Amazon Prime voucher the upgrade deal isn't viable for me. Many thanks.

Community Star

Hi @Highbloodpressure1 ,

The TalkTalk staff on this forum may be able to look into this for you, however they probably won't be around now until Monday, so you are unlikely to hear back until early next week.

For one of them to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number & alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your communities profile.

They will then be able to respond to this post next week.

First Timer
Many thanks for the good advice, will do. 😀
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Highbloodpressure1

I have sent your details off to the team responsible for issuing the codes

Hopefully you will receive it soon. 

First Timer
Hi, I'm so sorry, I hadn't realised that there was another reply. Thank you so much for your help.
I still haven't heard back from the voucher team, though.
Best regards
Manuela
First Timer
Hi, the voucher code has now arrived! And it worked, have redeemed it.
I'm very happy that this is sorted now.
Many thanks! 😀
Best regards
Manuela
Community Team - TT Staff