Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Appointment

1 REPLY 1
First Timer

Hi,

I have done everything in power to sort this, I have had next to no internet for 3 weeks and I can not work from home properly, I had an engineer appointment today. I was not contacted by the engineer either when he was on his way or on when he was here and he says he tried to call my number which he did not as I can show my phone records. I spoke to your live chat team and the feedback was he tried to gain access to the neighbours house on the ground floor where the power box is but they did not anwer but I was advised he needed to enter my property, I have all the screenshots of all the conversation, I then was ask to try speak to speak the neighbour to see if they were available but it doesn’t seem like they are staying at the property at the minute, so I came back to explain on live chat but was a different member of staff and didnt seem to understand and told me something completely different. if there’s anyway someone could contact me it would be appreciated.

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Thefav,

Sorry for the delayed reply, we're doing our best in these unprecedented circumstances due to the Corona virus to answer everyone as quickly as possible.

If you still need assistance can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Chris