Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Bad internet and disconnections.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
First Timer

I've been experiencing internet problems since September. Contacted online support in early September and was arranged with an engineer on the 5th Sep. I took a day off work and waited all day but the engineer never showed up whilst the online support said the engineer is on their way. Later on, I got an email and text message saying the engineer could not resolve the problem and it has passed to the fault team. Nothing has resolved since then as I was busy with work so I have just been using on and off bad internet. 

The stability of the internet has gone worst since and we did not hear any update of our issue. Is there anyone who can follow up on our case?

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @Keikowong welcome to the community your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear during the day.

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Keikowong,

I'm really sorry to hear this and I'll take a look now. I've run a test on the line which hasn't detected a fault and the connection looks stable and the sync speed looks good. Just to confirm, what speed are you receiving at the moment?

Are you also connected wired or wireless? When did you last experience drops in connection?

Thanks

Highlighted
First Timer
Hi Michelle,
We are connected wireless. We have drops every day from less than a minute to a few minutes. It drops a few times a day on a good day or few times every hour on a bad day. Speed is 20-30 mbps download and 10 -20 mbps upload averagly. When we first join it is around 50-65 mbps.
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Keikowong,

Thanks for confirming this. Do you have any devices connected wired to see how both the stability and speed compares? Have you also tried a few different wireless channels?

Thanks