Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Bad wifi/switching providers

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hello I have a problem with my wifi hub, my wifi hub works perfectly through ethernet cables however the wifi is atrocious, both my smart tv's and my phones keep disconnecting from the wifi and I have to either reset the network settings on those devices or reset the wifi hub itself. I have tried separating the 2.4ghz and 5ghz lines however the problem still persists and i can't seem to find the fix. This takes me to the question whether anyone here would recommend going to BT as they offer full fibre 900 and talk talk doesn't yet.

Highlighted
Community Star

Do you want help with your wifi issues, or are you going to switch anyway? If the latter then you can do this at any time subject to contractual commitments you might still have with TalkTalk. 

Highlighted
Chatterbox

I have been trying to get help with this issues for a while now, with no good results whatsoever so i might have to make the switch anyway

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi krychan8

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Done

Highlighted

Hi krychan8,

Can you please add your TalkTalk landline telephone number to your Community profile so that we can locate you on our systems

Thanks

Chris

Highlighted
Chatterbox

I have added the landline number

Highlighted

Hi krychan8

Thanks for updating your Community Profile.

I can see that you are using the Sagemcom WiFi Hub. Would you like me to send the Huawei WiFi Hub for testing to see how the connection compares?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Chatterbox
Yes we can do that
Highlighted

Hi krychan8

Thanks for your reply.

The Huawei WiFi Hub is on its way, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie