cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Bill paid. Still a 2nd bar on connection?

6 REPLIES 6
jimijimi123
First Timer

Hi,

I currently pay my Fibre Broadband bill via direct direct. I missed this months payment due to switching banks and missing my direct debit payment date. My Broadband was taken down. I then paid the bill and was told it would take 24 hours. It has now been almost 40 hours. 

The problem is on my side everything is perfect, my router management page is displaying an upload and download speed and is saying I should have acess to internet. There is also a solid white light on my router (I have the new one)

I then saw a common problem with other people with the same problem. There is a bill payment bar then a technical fibre bar that needs to also be removed.

Could someone please remove this 2nd bar on my account please?

Thank you

Jimi Stafford
Community Team

Hi @jimijimi123

Sorry you are having problems. 

I will look into this for you and get back to you. 

Regards

jimijimi123
First Timer
Thank you
Jimi Stafford
jimijimi123
First Timer

@OCE_Arne any news?

Jimi Stafford
Community Team

Hi @jimijimi123  Can you restart your router (you may need to leave it a few mins). The bar should now be off. 

jimijimi123
First Timer

@OCE_Arne 

Hi Arne,

Thanks for your help but I am still having problems. I left it off for a good while -  It connects perfect to the router but on my laptop and phone it has a '!' mark and a '?' mark on the wifi symbols when im connected to the router.

Jimi Stafford
Community Team