Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Boost renewal contract

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi so I’ve been a customer for 12 years now it’s time to renewal , atm I get unlimited calls and up to 68mbps (with boost) I internet has been working fine ...just

i went onto the online chat for around 6hours intotal trying to get a good deal , CEO eventually called me and I was happy with the deal , pretty much what I have now but cheaper... then I get a phone call saying I can’t have boost because it’s not available... even tho I get it now , I asked why they said they do not know ... but I will keep my boost if I make no changes to my contract anyone able to help me please , oh and Talktalk website states I can sign up with boost , 

im really confused 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi ShaunPattison, could you add your landline number to your profile so that we can take a look at this for you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Thank you , it’s really confusing the fact that I’ve been told Talktalk don’t know the reason why I can’t get it, even tho I get it now

landline number added to profile 

Highlighted

Hi @ShaunPattison

Thanks for updating your profile.

I will look into this for you and get back to you. 

Regards

Highlighted
Chatterbox

I still haven’t heard back, I have used all TalkTalk’s resources, I’ve collected all evidence and I will be taking this to the CISAS

Highlighted

Hi ShaunPattison

Sorry for the delay, unfortunately the criteria for the speed boost was changed, its now based upon the Average speed for the area and not individual line speed, I can only apologize that this business decision has effected you directly

Because you have an open complaint with our CEO office, we on the community cannot interfere with any ongoing investigation. 

In order to take this to CISAS you will need to request a Deadlock letter

I hope you get the resolution that you are looking for.

Regards