Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Broadband Down - WiFi Hub Constantly disconnecting/reconnecting

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi W130SN

If you contact our Loyalty Team then they can arrange this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Wizz Kid
Thank you

In the meantime could you ask the CEO team to contact me to update me on my complaint and what they are doing to fix my landline and broadband service.

Many thanks
TalkTalk BorkBork
Highlighted

Hi W130SN

I have asked our CEO's Office if they can contact you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Wizz Kid
Copy of Email sent to my MP:

Dear Virendra Sharma MP

I have been advised by Kieran, CEO Tech Case Manager for TalkTalk, to contact you regarding an issue I am having with my Landline Phone and Broadband Internet service provided by TalkTalk.

On March 4th 2019 Ealing Council moved us from Flat ** ******* Court to Flat ** ******* Court.

Our telephone and broadband service were still under contract to TalkTalk and our services were transferred over to the new address on March 8th 2019.

Unfortunately, since then we have had nothing but problems with our phone and internet service.

I have made numerous complaints to TalkTalk via telephone, email, text, their twitter account and via their website:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Fibre-Broadband/Broadband-Down-WiFi-Hub-Constantly-disconnecting...

We have had numerous OpenReach Engineer visits, on several occasions they have been unable to find their equipment but it turns out their equipment is in the grounds of St Johns School and naturally the school does not want them to access it during school hours. There also may be a Health & Safety issue as the room is infested with rats.

https://www.st-johns.ealing.sch.uk/Contact-Us/

I request your help in resolving this issue as I seem to be ignored by TalkTalk and OpenReach.

Please could you ask TalkTalk and OpenReach to liaise with St Johns School to obtain access and fix the faults.

If this is not possible then I would be most grateful if you could contact OpenReach and Ealing Council to arrange to have the box/cabinet moved to a more accessible place.

Even though we are home, we are being charged for Engineer visits when they can't access the school, obviously this is extremely unfair as this is not our equipment and their is no fault at our premises. Although they have failed to pay us compensation when the Engineers have failed to show up.

We ask that we fully compensated under the compensation rules provided by Ofcom

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/phones-telecoms-and-internet/advice-for-consumers/costs-and-billing/automat...

We have not had a working landline or fully functioning broadband internet service for over 3 months.

All 3 residents at Flat ** have mental health issues and a phone and internet service is vital.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

With Regards

TalkTalk BorkBork
Highlighted

Hi W130SN

Has the manager from our CEO's Office contacted you?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Wizz Kid
I was dealing with Cheryl but have not heard from her in over a week despite sending emails.

If you could forward it to her, that would be great.

Cheers
TalkTalk BorkBork
Highlighted

Hi W130SN

Apologies for this.

I will contact them now and ask that they contact you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted

Hi W130SN

I've been advised that a manager will be contacting you this afternoon.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Wizz Kid
I spoke to Kat this morning 0333 003 1115 and also received an email from Openreach, could you please pass it on to her:
On 11/09/2019 09:39, Gary Purcell wrote:
>
> Good Morning .
>
> Thanks for taking time to contact ourselves in regards to the issues that you are facing at the moment.
>
> First of all I would like to apologise for the time that you have been out of services and we aim to get these issues resolved quickly for all our customers.
>
> From time to time there is complex issues where we need access to our equipment and on this occasion it is one of those issues that we are facing at the moment. What I have done for you is spoken to the Patch Manger and it is the same manager that came out the last time and advised in his notes of the issues that they are facing to get it all resolved.
>
> For us to look at potentially moving the equipment from the school to a more relevant location you need to raise a fault with your provider I know that you have done previously but I need you to do this for me so we can get the ball rolling and look at getting this long on going issue finally resolved for you.
>
> If you do have any further questions can you please include sicomplaints@openreach.co.uk into your response so it gets added to your complaint.
>
> Thanks
>
> Gary
>
> Customer Resolutions
>
> Openreach
>
> Web: openreach.co.uk
>
>
>
> We build and maintain the digital network that enables more than 600 providers to deliver broadband to homes, hospitals, schools and businesses large and small. Our engineers work in every community, every day, because we believe everyone deserves decent and reliable broadband.
>
> This email contains Openreach information, which may be privileged or confidential. It's meant only for the individual(s) or entity named above. If you're not the intended recipient, note that disclosing, copying, distributing or using this information is prohibited. If you've received this email in error, please let me know immediately on the email address above. We monitor our email system and may record your emails.
>
> Openreach Limited
> Registered Office: Kelvin House, 123 Judd Street, London WC1H 9NP
> Registered in England and Wales no. 10690039
TalkTalk BorkBork
Highlighted

Hi W130SN

Did the Complaints Manager say when they would be contacting you again?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

They said it would go back to the technical team but I also made a complaint direct to OpenReach Case Number C15579402, so it might be best if the Tech or CEO team talk directly to Gary from REMOVED

TalkTalk BorkBork
Highlighted

Hi W130SN,

Thanks for the update. I've removed the email address from your post as we don't advise posting email addresses in a public post. Did the Complaints Manager from the CEO Team provide contact details to get back in touch with them directly?

Thanks

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

The only email I have been provided with is the generic CEO Team email, not a direct email.
As I have explained previously to TalkTalk, I prefer all communication to be via email,

TalkTalk BorkBork
Highlighted

Hi W130SN

I have contacted our CEO's Office to advise that you have posted on the Community and they will contact you soon to discuss this further.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

Please could you check my line, as I don't seem to be getting optimal speeds. Cheers

AVDHKr0.png

TalkTalk BorkBork
Highlighted

Hi W130SN

Do you still have an open complaint with our CEO's Office?

Thanks

Debbie

Wizz Kid
No, afaik the complaint is closed, they are just working out the correct amount of compensation.
TalkTalk BorkBork
Highlighted

Hi W130SN

Thanks for your reply, Did the engineer gain access to resolve the fault?

Debbie

Highlighted
Wizz Kid
Yes the Openreach Engineer came very early to gain access before School started and was able to repair the fault.
TalkTalk BorkBork
Highlighted
Wizz Kid

2zdQxF9

I can confirm that I have carried out the recommendations here :

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Fix-slow-broadband-speeds/ta-p/2204649

TalkTalk BorkBork