Did you mean: 
Need help?

Broadband Down - WiFi Hub Constantly disconnecting/reconnecting

Highlighted
Community Star

Try a 30 minute reboot.

Highlighted
Wizz Kid
I have tried that twice and unfortunately it hasn't helped. Will give it a couple of days and see if speeds improves. Cheers
TalkTalk BorkBork
Highlighted
Community Star

Since the engineer has been? Fair enough, but you should only do it once. One would have hoped that the engineer had reset DLM though, seems not.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi W130SN

Apologies for the delay.

I'm so glad to hear that the engineer was finally able to gain access and carry out work.

I've completed a line test which has detected a possible fault but your line is in sync at 73.9mb.

Is the router at the test socket? Have you tried running a speed test on a wired device?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

RHxDLnT

https://www.talktalk.co.uk/help/servicestatus/track-fault

I am plugged into the test socket, if you could run a line test. Many thanks

TalkTalk BorkBork
Highlighted

Hi

Ran some line tests and the results are as follows : 

NGA (Fibre test) : No Fault Found - sync at 73.9mb  (Up : 20mb) - NO RF Ingress, Bridgetap or REIN issues showing. - Overall assessment - No Service Impact Observed.

Meta  (Copper line) : Good line, 48V, Dialtone. - All voltages, resistance levels and carries all show as ok.

Tam :  passed - line tesk ok  IN and OUT.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Wizz Kid
Many thanks @OCE_Karl
TalkTalk BorkBork
Highlighted

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

AFAIK the fault has been fixed but the following page is still showing a problem:

https://www.talktalk.co.uk/help/servicestatus/track-fault

LM7ZFVM

TalkTalk BorkBork
Highlighted

Hi

If a fault is still open pending monitoring, this can be reflected in the service centre.

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

Lost Internet connection just before midnight last night.

This morning I received this:

JzxOy5i

Could you run a line test and give me the results, please?

TalkTalk BorkBork
Highlighted

Hi

Line tests are currently clear but it is flagging up that thee is planned maintenance that may affect your circuit.

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Wizz Kid
Thanks for the reply @OCE_Karl
TalkTalk BorkBork
Highlighted

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

https://www.speedtest.net/results?sh=b7a9772e76e09353062901ddff29fdb7

TRM4stD

Please could you run a line test as speeds seem to be slow atm

NdeEFvT

TalkTalk BorkBork
Highlighted

Hi W130SN,

I'll take a look now. I've run a test on the line which hasn't detected a fault and the sync speed and profile both look ok. Is this a wired or wireless speed test? Is there any improvement if you switch the router off for a full 30 minutes?

Thanks