Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Broadband Down - WiFi Hub Constantly disconnecting/reconnecting

Highlighted
ferguson
Community Star

You asked them about the missed engineer visit last Friday?

Highlighted
W130SN
Wizz Kid

I request that only OCE's respond.

Copy of Email sent to TalkTalk CEO Office : TalkTalk CEO <TalkTalk CEO <talktalk_ceo@mailgb.custhelp.com>>

Hatty/Steve

I am still having problems with my landline and fibre broadband.

The OpenReach Engineer arrived a little before 12.00 and left before 12.30

Unfortunately he said he needs access to a box that is in the grounds of St Johns School and the School won't allow that during School hours and after School hours the Caretaker is not available.  OpenReach and TalkTalk need to liaise with St Johns to make an appointment.

https://www.st-johns.ealing.sch.uk/

I also request £25 compensation to be credited to my account for the missed Engineer visit on Friday 10th May and the previous compensation to be recalculated as it is incorrect, I should have received compensation for every calendar day including weekends, except for the first 2 full working days.

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/phones-telecoms-and-internet/advice-for-consumers/costs-and-billing/automat...

I am also disappointed that one of your community stars is behaving like a clown and not helping with my issue and taking a combative stance.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/46706

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Fibre-Broadband/Broadband-Down-WiFi-Hub-Constantly-disconnecting...

Please investigate.

Regards

TalkTalk BorkBork
Highlighted
ferguson
Community Star

So the answer is "no?" Please remind yourself of the community guidelines regarding abusive behaviour to other members. And if you have a CEO manager dealing with this why are you still asking for help here?

Highlighted
W130SN
Wizz Kid

@fergusonI have no desire to interact or deal with you, I am dealing with the OCE's

You are unable to help me, so I would politely request yet again, that unless you can offer me help, that you refrain from posting in my threads. Unless you are providing help or new information then there is no reason for you to respond here.

Regards

TalkTalk BorkBork
Highlighted
ferguson
Community Star

No problem. But you seem to be confusing the recently introduced automatic compensation scheme which applies in certain circumstances with some other claims you are making. I was merely trying to clarify the issue for readers at large.

Highlighted
W130SN
Wizz Kid

There is certainly no confusion on my part. Yet it is clear that one of us is misinformed.

Now that you have had the last comment I hope you can restrain yourself from posting in the thread again. Or will you need to respond to this message as well?

TalkTalk BorkBork
Highlighted
W130SN
Wizz Kid

Update - Speeds and stability are much improved over the last 24 hours.

TalkTalk BorkBork
Highlighted
W130SN
Wizz Kid

UPDATE - Home phone landline has gone down again, completely dead. Broadband keeps disconnecting and resetting frequently.

Please test line/investigate and arrange an Engineer. Somebody is always available so will accept any appointment.

TalkTalk BorkBork
Highlighted
W130SN
Wizz Kid

Phone is not operational and broadband is almost impossible to use.

This has been ongoing since installation on March 8th

It is either time it is resolved or TalkTalk allow me to break the contract and then I can got to Virgin.

Please update me as to your next steps.

TalkTalk BorkBork
Highlighted
W130SN
Wizz Kid

Speeds constantly fluctuating by the minute

https://www.speedtest.net/results?sh=b7a9772e76e09353062901ddff29fdb7

TalkTalk BorkBork
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi W130SN,

Sorry to hear that you're still experiencing problems. Can you just let us know if the phone line is still down (no dial tone)?

Chris

Highlighted
W130SN
Wizz Kid

Hi Chris

I can confirm that the landline is now back up.

It is frustrating as it will be fine for a couple of days then go down again.

Anyway, will monitor and get back to you.

Cheers

TalkTalk BorkBork
Highlighted
Community Team

Thanks, glad to hear the landline is back up

Chris

Highlighted
W130SN
Wizz Kid

Dear OCEs

I have had 7 days of uninterrupted phone supply and good broadband speeds without disconnections.

Please close this thread and mark as solved.

Please request the CEO office/management team to contact me regarding the ongoing compensation issue.

Regards and thanks for all your help

TalkTalk BorkBork
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi

Glad to hear your service has been running well over the last week.

We can consider this matter closed.  If there are any future issues, just start a new thread and we will pick this up for you.

Regards,

Karl. 

Highlighted
W130SN
Wizz Kid

As of Friday 02nd August 2019 the fault has returned. No home phone line and broadband disconnecting.

Please test the line and arrange an engineer if necessary.

TalkTalk BorkBork
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi W130SN

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I've completed a line test which has detected a possible fault. I have escalated this fault over to our Network Team and I will post back on this thread as soon as I receive further information.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi W130SN

Our Network Team have asked to run another line test with the face plate removed and no equipment connected to the line.

Please can you let us know once the faceplate/equipment has been removed so we can start the line test.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
W130SN
Wizz Kid

I can confirm that the faceplate and all equipment has been removed and you may begin the line test.

TalkTalk BorkBork
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi W130SN

Thank you. Our Network Team are just running some further tests and I will post back on this thread shortly.

Debbie