Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Broadband meant to go live 06/04/2020 it didnt

7 REPLIES 7
Chatterbox

So meant to go live 06/04/2020 and it didn't 

Used the service centre and got a fault and got a text message saying they would send a engineer then I got another message saying they can't send a engineer so phoned up 07/04/20 and booked a engineer between 8 am and 1pm and seen nobody so yeah what next need broadband at home for work or I have no job???

Chatterbox

Does anybody read these? 

Chatterbox
So I can't talk to talktalk and get no reply here?
Shall I just lose my job while I wait?
Popular Poster

With an attitude like that I would be surprised if you got any help.

This forum isn't instant response and with all the questions flooding in right now there is a wait time if at least a couple of days.

If you need instant help go on live chat

Chatterbox

Not quite how you saw attitude possibly frustration that I will lose my job if I can't talk to anyone or get this sorted

But thanks for your comment

Community Star

Chasing your thread,  @Dean7777 , prevented it getting into the workflow automatically. 

I've now ensured it is in the queue. 

Please wait for TT staff to reach it. This can take a couple of days or so. 

Gliwmaeden2
Popular Poster

Sorry just read you post again and get its frustration I had just woken up when I read it first, I do apologise and understand as I was supposed to be live yesterday and got a email and text at 5.30pm saying its delayed and now shows as I missed a engineer visit.

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Dean7777,

I can see that Openreach were unable to to resolve the fault on 07th April due to a parked car which was blocking the engineers access to the line plant where they needed to complete work.

I have re-appointed this for you for the next available appointment which is 14th April AM 8 - 1.

Regards,

Amii