Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Broken stand on Wifi Hub

7 REPLIES 7
danpark79
Participant

I have already contacted customer support with no joy, they just keep going round and round on the same script "is your wifi working" etc. I had also escalated this with a manager and had no call back from them. Very poor service this time!!!

The problem I have is the router - the stand which props the thing upright has become weak and broken - dont know how but I found the router lying doen last week when I notied the wifi signal was weaker.

All in the stand has broken from the unit and I need a replacement router as I dont think mthis can be fixed - and I'm not paying £130 for a new one when this is only 2 month old.

Any help would be appreciated even from a Customer service rep as the chat is a waste of time.

Community Team

Hi

I'll get a replacement router and returns bag out to you.

Thanks

Karl. 

danpark79
Participant

Thank for reply, have you got my details or shall I give you them though a private message?

Community Team

Hi

Got your details from the phone number on your profile 🙂

Thanks

Karl. 

danpark79
Participant

Thanks, much appreciated :smileyface:

Community Team
Ian9090
First Timer

I’ve just joined talk talk and my router arrived what seems like broken, it doesn’t prop up the unit.  The engineer is due tomorrow but I need this replaced please?  Also can you confirm how this affects my 30 day test / cancellation please as already pretty soured by this and not even live yet! 

martswain
Philosopher

@Ian9090 

You have posted on a "solved" topic from November last year.

If you want community support please create your own topic.

Martin