Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Can't change engineer appointment

5 REPLIES 5
First Timer

Hi,

I joined talktalk at the start of the week and booked an appointment for 19th November in a property I am moving in to on the 18th.

I am looking to change my engineer appointment but having issues doing so. When trying to change it on my account it is asking me to phone up - when I phone up I am told this can't be completed yet and need to call back in next 48 hours (done this twice!) - live chat just is not working either.

Can someone get in touch with me please or just look at changing my appointment to 20th November? 😞

Thanks

James

Philosopher

Live Chat is available every day and is online now (Sat 1425) 

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-live-chat-team/ta-p/2230529#U2230529

Scroll down to the "Still looking for some help ?" and click on the blue CHAT NOW banner.

Ad/banner blockers must be off and pop-ups allowed.

No staff will be back here until Monday.

Martin
First Timer
Thanks Martin. I will give it a go. Struggling with how busy it is today but hopefully can get on either today or tomorrow 🙂
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi James,

Apologies for  the delay, did you manage to get this sorted?

Chris

First Timer
Hi Chris,

I rung yesterday and was told that I can't amend engineer appointment until 14th November as order still being processed. I was also told to not bother trying to change online as it doesn't necessarily mean it's booked due to talktalk needing to confirm with openreach.

Is all of this correct or can the date be changed? Feels a bit daft because surely I could just cancel my order and start a new one with a new date with engineer ?

Thanks
James
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi James,

I've replied to your PM

Chris