Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Can’t receive Now Tv or Amazon Prime

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Problem Solver

Hi guys any help would be appreciated Can’t get Amazon Prime on Firestick or Smart TV,and Now TV on smart TV or stick getting error message your device is connected to internet using a VPN or proxy service both were working fine up to a few weeks back broadband is working fine,we’re not using a VPN and don’t know anything about proxy service,has any settings in router gone wrong has we had a powerer cut a few weeks back router is a TP link ArcherVR600,thank you.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi kennyh1,

Do you have a TalkTalk router that you could test with to rule this out? @KeithFrench - Would you be able to offer any advice?

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Star

If it hasn't worked since a power cut your router might have lost some or all of its configuration, especially if you forgot to save it.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Highlighted
Problem Solver
Can’t work out why Michelle was working fine up till a couple of weeks back now it say we’re working through a proxy server which were not Netflix work fine nothing wrong with fibre that’s good not tried another router yet that’s my last resort
Highlighted
Problem Solver

Just done a factory reset on router but still no joy Netflix works fine 

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi kennyh1,

Do you have a different router that you can test with?

Thanks