Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Can't upgrade my broadband

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Chatterbox

I have the Faster Fibre plan but want to upgrade it to the Faster Fibre Speed Boost one. The instructions tell em to go to my account and and the offers and upgrades, but the Speed Boost plan, while listed, doesn't have any button to select it.

How can I upgrade?

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @TomPleasant ,

Speed boost would only be available to you if your line was capable of speeds well over 40mbps, what sort of speeds do you get now on regular fibre ?.

You could check on this site to see what VDSL speeds BT think your line could achieve.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi TomPleasant

Apologies for this.

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can check the predicted speed range for your line.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted

Hi TomPleasant

Thanks for confirming your details.

I've checked and the predicted speed range is showing between 73 and 67mb, with a guaranteed minimum speed of 60.9mb

Please can you try logging into My Account again and check under the offers and upgrade tab to see if it will allow you to add the speed boost?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi Debbie,

It still doesn't give me the option. All I have are options to renew, two O2 deals, and two security boost deals. The speed boost is listed at the bottom under Small Print items, but only gives the description, no option to select it.

Tom

Highlighted

Hi Tom

Apologies for this. If you contact our Loyalty Team then they can check for this you and select any available upgrades.

Thanks

Debbie