Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Cancellation

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
First Timer

I have been customer since 2 years, now I want to cancel the service and give a try with different company as the service with talk talk has been really bad lately, I tried to call but there is no way to get answer from customer service, how is the way as I am already out of contract with talk talk. Thanks for your help

Johanna 

Highlighted
Philosopher

@jomasaloto https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Cancel-your-TalkTalk-service/ta-p/2204737

please see info above on page 

also if u want to leave out of contract u can do as long as it is with another ISP apart from virgin media 

as u are out of contract u can do this as the other isp will tell talktalk expect v/m.

if u are going with v/m u will need to contact talktalk as they have there own equipment 

the oce staff should reply soon with in a few days to a week.

A bite of info of Forum:
The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time,(excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays).  The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:- Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

please do not post any personal info on here as full public 

Hope that help Regards Joe
If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi jomasaloto

I'm really sorry to hear this.

To place a cancellation you can call our Customer Loyalty Team during Business hours on 03451720046.

The line will be open from 10am - 6pm. You would need to state the reason for your call when prompted - cancel my service.

Thanks

Debbie