Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Cancelled engineer charge

3 REPLIES 3
abally99
First Timer

I contacted you on via the text service to cancel the engineer due on the 28th August - the text service confirmed it was cancelled. 

I have been charged £65 - which I shouldn’t have been. Please check your records - the latest time I contacted you I was told that if I was charged then to contact you. 

Poor show TalkTalk - you slap on the fee hoping that people don’t notice. Until you sort this - I’ve cancelled my direct debit. 

Please refund the fee - I gave you the notice you asked! 

martswain
Philosopher

I am sure an OCE will pick this up tomorrow.

In the meantime, make sure your community profile includes your LANDLINE number and name so your account can be identified, only staff can see this information.

Cancelling your Direct Debit may cause more problems than it solves, you could get a late payment charge and even a missed payment marker on your credit file.

Martin
ferguson
Community Star

Can you just confirm that you cancelled earlier than 12:00 midday on the day before your scheduled appointment?

OCE_Arne
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @abally99

Thanks for your post..

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks