Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Cannot connect to WiFi but hub is working

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
First Timer

I've moved home and my line has been activated. The white light on the hub is on and @WiFi is detected on my mobile phone. It connects but then an error sign appears and says require sign in/authorisation. If you press on this it attempts to load a website but says I don't have permission to view the page! Any help would be great as I've tried restarting etc and nothing seems to be working

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @sophieoh123 ,

This authorisation error is a common problem when people move home, the staff here will be able to look into this for you, they will hopefully be able to respond tomorrow.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Sophie

Could you add the home phone number to your profile rather than the mobile, and I'll check the connection for you.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi I have added my home number thanks. Internet was delayed a day according to an automated message but it is 24 hrs later and should be good but I'm still getting the same message when I try to connect. 

Sophie

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Sophie

Thanks for updating your Community Profile.

The line test has detected a possible fault with the landline service. Do you have a dialtone, can you make and receive calls?

Thanks

Debbie