Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Cloud gaming

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Sightseer

Hello so I live with my family and I cloud game using a service called shadow and am experiencing packet loss after troubleshooting with shadow and mods from there discord they say that I have a congested route causing the packet loss I'm not the account holder but am wondering how talk talk can deal with route congestion and is it possible someone could help without doing anything major like engineer visits it's just nobody in my home understands how the network works etc.

Many thanks

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @ShadowGamer your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear back soon.

In the meantime please check your community profile and add your landline phone number which is used to identify your account. Click avatar top right corner then settings, then wizard. Please don't post personal details here for security reasons

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi ShadowGamer,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing problems with your service, can you please update your community profile to include your:

• TalkTalk landline Telephone number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Chris

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hey I'm not the account holder but I use the network so you won't do anything without consulting me because my family don't want engineer visits and I just want to keep everything on this forum

Highlighted

Yes we can just check your connection stats etc. but we need your landline number to locate your line on our systems 

Chris

Highlighted
Sightseer

Just updated it  can u just check how it is then put your findings on here and please don't do anything further until I have said it's ok thanks

Highlighted

Thanks for that. Line test is passing and sync speed is good. Can't see any issues. There was a profile change on the 1st July

Has it worked OK in the past?

How long have you been experiencing this issue?

Do you experiencing issues with anything else? 

Thanks
Chris

Highlighted
Sightseer

@OCE_Chris  I have no other issues I just have packet loss on my cloud gaming service (Shadow). I contacted the cloud service support and they said it's my network. I also saw people with the same issues on BT and Plusnet and they were given a order for a super stable Service and someone got their NGA profile changed to stability which solved there problem. Is there anything like this u can request/order for me please or anything you can apply to my connection that i can test to see if their is improvement? 

Hope to hear from you soon

Many thanks