Did you mean: 
Need help?

Confirmation

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Annacav
Popular Poster

Hi,

Having speed trouble still (6/7 months later) speed is still below min guaranteed.

Spoke to talk talk again for the 3rd time this week, apparently an engineer has been booked to attend on 9th December.

However 2 mins after this was booked on the phone I received a text from talk talk.

'We're just checking in after your recent engineer visit...... if you still have problems contact us again within 5 days'

I can assure you openreach engineers are not so quick they arrive, fix the issue and leave within 120 seconds of speaking to Talk Talk so could someone please confirm the engineer appointment has actually been booked for the 9th December.

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Annacav,

I'm sorry about this, it looks as though the engineer visit was automatically cancelled due to a system issue 

We can rearrange the engineer visit for you if you like, we'll just need to confirm some details 

Have you test with your router connected to your test socket for at least 48 hours and have you tested with a second router?

Thanks

Chris

Highlighted
Annacav
Popular Poster

Hi Chris,

Yes 2 routers have been tried, 2 faceplates and test socket tried, also new ethernet and ADSL cable's tried, i've done all I can my end.

Highlighted
Community Team

OK thanks for the information 

If you'd like us to rearrange the engineer visit can you confirm:

• That you accept potential Engineers charges
  • Provide availability, either AM (8am to 1pm) or PM (1pm to 6pm) between Monday to Friday.

I've also PM'd you to confirm some other details 

Thanks

Chris

Highlighted
Annacav
Popular Poster
Yes I was made aware of potential charges.
I would like the original time and date of Monday 9th pm appointment.
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Annacav,

Thanks for the PM, I've replied

Chris