Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Constant disconnect during the day

2 REPLIES 2
thedansimmons
First Timer

Last ditch effort to sort this without the very bad Live chat. 

Get random disconnects through the day. Spoke with 3 different live chat guys. Had an engineer from Open Reach here today, he check all connection replace the master socket copper cable on the outside of the house. After which he ten informed me the line was as good as he has seen. After the checks he mentioned that the only thing it could be in his eyes was the router. So back to the live chat, which after informing them of this information they said they would do some line tests and send an Engineer if needed...... Again? 

My wife is a project manager and with a 7 month old baby she has to work from home. She need reliable internet and at the moment she has to constantly reconnect to the company server to access her work. 

Can anyone help? or am i at the stage of looking elsewhere?

Divsec
Community Star

Hi Dan, welcome to the community, Your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear during tomorrow. In the meantime please check your community profile and add your landline phone number.

The term here will get you sorted. Which make and model router do you have?

Regards Divsec, I don't work here, know little, and have too many opinions.
Community Team

Hi thedansimmons 

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Debbie