Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Contract Ends this month but want to hang on for another month or two

5 REPLIES 5
First Timer

Hi,

I can't hold of anyone calling to TalkTalk support so landed hear. My contract is to end at the end of May however I don't know if I stay in country. I want to know what happens at the end of my contract and if I have to do anything? What will the charges be after contract ends?

I don't want to te renew my contract until there is some certainty in my situation. I wouldn't mind to stay for an additional month or two with TalkTalk until things clear up. Is it possible?

Thanks

Tomas Marcevicius
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Ranadheer.

First Timer

Done. Thanks!

Tomas Marcevicius

Hi Tomas3

Just to confirm that when the minimum term expires you are moved to a rolling 30 day contract and the price reverts to the full price of the package in this case £29.95

If you wish to cancel then you will need to contact our loyalty team on 03451720046

Regards

Community Star

@Tomas3 , it's worth remembering that once out of contract,  TT requires 30 days' notice for leaving,  so you need to factor that in.

Gliwmaeden2