Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Contract Renewal

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Conversation Starter

My contract ends on 1 June. I'm on the faster fibre package with anytime phone boosts and pay £43 per month. Just been told going up by £4.99 after 3 months. I dont use Talktalk TV or calls to mobiles. Ive been on uswitch. Much cheaper deals around including line rental. and anytime calls Been with TT for years but getting expensive for what I want. Whats the best deal I can get with TT with fast fibre, line rentai and anytime calls. I dont dowload films etc. Thanks

Highlighted
Wise Owl
You should be able to get a better deal by speaking to the loyalty team.
Get your evidence together and decide the sort of deal/price you want then call 03451720046, ignore the pre-recorded messages and when asked for purpose of the call answer loyalty team or cancel contract. You should then be put in a queue to speak to the loyalty team. Explain to them that your contract is ending and because of the high cost you are thinking of moving elsewhere, you should be able to negotiate a better deal.
Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Thanks

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Just took you advice but cut me off as Im not registered as restricted because of virus

Highlighted
Wise Owl
It is the advice generally given on the forum and I got through to renew my contract yesterday without problem.
I just ignored the various messages and the person I eventually spoke to was very helpful. So it might be worth another go tomorrow, when they reopen between 10 and 6.
Highlighted
Conversation Starter

OK. I'll try tomorrow. As I wasn't A  vulnerable registered user the phone just went dead. Thanks

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi norfolkdave

I can see that Birchcroft has offered some advice.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Conversation Starter
Hi Debbie. New contract sorted out. Good deal. I've cancelled international free calls as we don't use it any more. Thanks
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

glad to hear you have been able to negotiate a good deal.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES