cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Contract ending soon

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Hello my Broadband and free anytime phone calls contract is ending next month and would like to continue on that contract but I believe that contract is no longer available. At present I am on a 38 mb but would like to go to the 67 mb deal but will that include anytime free phone calls if so what would the price be.

Thank you

Highlighted
Wise Owl

Look through some recent similar topics.  Best advice is to either phone (below) and ask for loyalty / retentions or use chat from My Account (saves loads of security) and haggle for a good deal.  Some have had free calls included or definitely a discount to half price.  Maybe try more than once!

As a courtesy, you could let this community know how you get on.

Good luck

lines open 7 days a week between 10am and 6pm

Highlighted
Philosopher

@davep  and @oddjob 

That number is only available as follows, the details are on the "update" page

• Monday to Friday - 9am & 7pm
  • Saturday - 9am-6pm
  • Sunday  - we are closed for voice calls but will have online chat
Martin
Highlighted
Wise Owl

I copied the number etc from a link from another post.

At least the number is correct!  Maybe TT should change it.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Cancel-your-TalkTalk-service/ta-p/2204737

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi oddjob

Thanks for your post. 

You can call our Customer Loyalty Team during Business hours (Monday to Friday 10:00 to 18:00pm and Saturday 10:00-18:00) on 03451720046 they will be able to discuss this with you. 

Regards

Highlighted
Community Star

@davep, yes, the phone number is correct, but Talktalk has not updated those times throughout the crisis. This has probably led to quite a lot of customer frustration!

All we can go by for the time being is what OCEs post. A list of times was provided to the Community Stars a little while ago, but even this doesn't necessarily tally.

It possibly really does change from day to day,  depending on the latest impact of the Covid-19 crisis....

Gliwmaeden2
Highlighted
Wise Owl

wonder what happened to the op, or why people don't look at other posts, or why I (we) bother........

Always nice to hear back, thanks etc - I always do but I guess I'm of an age!!.