Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Contract

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
First Timer

I renewed my contract, online, upgraded actually but they just rolled me over onto the same contract with an even higher price. I have tried calling several times but they don't pick up.

Highlighted
Community Star

It sounds as though it's not gone through correctly and you may be paying full price for being out of your fixed price deal. 

Did you get confirmation emails?

Did you renew online or over the phone/ Chat?

My Account should indicate what contract you are on, or whether there is no end date.

Chat may be able to help over the weekend,  from links on this page:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Or wait until staff get back on Monday. Please complete your community forum profile details for them to identify your account.  Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

Gliwmaeden2
Please click "like" if this helped you!
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @nk72308

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks