would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

D-link 3782 firmware

13 REPLIES 13
mattmee
Conversation Starter

Hi,

I have seen that the 3782 1.09 firneare has security concerns. Technical support live chat wrre unable to update.

They seem to think it is not a problem bit before Christmas I can see you were sending out replacements due to this.

Thanks,

Matthew

Community Team

Hi Matthew

We have new firmware in testing for the DSL3782 and once this has been fully tested then this will be rolled out to all DSL3782 routers.

I can send a replacement HG633 router if you would like me to arrange this?

Thanks

Debbie

mattmee
Conversation Starter

Yes - Please can you send out a replacment.

Community Team

Hi Matthew

The replacement HG633 router is on its way, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Thanks

Debbie

mattmee
Conversation Starter

Good Morning,

Thank you for sending the new router - however ever since it was changed over I am now only getting 8MB in the next room. before I was pulling 15-20. And the signal upspairs...welll.

This seems a downgrade to me.

Can you supply me with a router that is the equivalanet of the one I had - but with safe firmware.

Many thansk,

Matthew

Community Team

Hi Matthew,

Just to confirm, have you tried a few different wireless channels to see if there is any improvement in speed? We're hoping that the new firmware for the 3782 will be available sometime this month.

Thanks

mattmee
Conversation Starter

Hi,

That is good - but my wife has recycled the old router.

Have tried different channels - and checked not conflicting with neightbouring networks.

Do you offer a better wi-fi router?

Thanks,

Matthew

Community Team

Hi Matthew

We now have test firmware available for the DSL3782, do you still have this router?

Thanks

Debbie

mattmee
Conversation Starter

Hi,

I am sorry we do not have it any more.

Can you help me out.

Community Team

Hi Matthew

I can send another DSL3782 router, would you like me to arrange this?

Thanks

Debbie

mattmee
Conversation Starter

yes please. If this is your best router I will have it.

I do keep looking at the Fibre Super Router - but would you not be able to send me that?

Many thanks,

Matt

Community Team

Hi Matt

The HG633 and DSL3782 are both Super Routers. Alternatively you can contact our Customer Services Team and they can discuss sending a WiFi Hub.

Thanks

Debbie

mattmee
Conversation Starter

Hi,

I would like to discuss the wi fi hub but if not i would take the replacement 3782.

Who do i need to speak to?

Community Team

Hi mattmee,

I'd recommend contacting our Loyalty Team directly to see if there are any deals available.

Thanks