Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

DSL-3782 Firmware Upgrade

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi,

My DSL-3782 is still running firmware 1.08t from December 2016, is it possible to upgrade to a newer firmware?

Thanks.

Highlighted
Community Star

The newer firmware has only been out a few weeks & is not yet on general release, which is why your router has not upgraded as yet. I have asked one of TalkTalk's OCEs to pick your thread up and upgrade it manually for you.

The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time, this can take 24 - 48 hrs (excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays). Alternatively, you can call the call centre or use online chat. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:-

Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Malcolmiles,

We're currently in the process of testing a new version of firmware to resolve a VPN issue. Just to confirm, are you trying to use VPN?

Thanks

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi,

I wanted to test the new firmware because the Firewall on the router doesn't seem to be blocking DoS attacks I have been having as of lately.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Malcolmiles

I can update your router firmware.

Please can you update your Community profile to include your name, telephone number and alternative contact number, we can then look into this further (Please do not post this information on this thread)

Please bump this thread to confirm once your Community profile has been updated.

Thanks

Debbie