cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Day 1 - Perfect, Day 2 - Off to a rocky start......

Highlighted
Participant

@OCE_Debbie I found 15 minutes to make the change, so have done that now so am on the TP-LInk Router  I will keep you updated.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Kssquared

Thank you, please let us know how you get on.

Debbie

Highlighted
Participant

@OCE_Debbie Hi Debbie, so after the router change late yesterday afternoon I had 5 dropouts.  Since midnight today, there has been 1 dropout in the early hours.

Highlighted

Hi Kssquared

Apologies for this.

If the connection is still dropping with 2 different routers, cables and filters at the test socket then the next step will be to arrange an Openreach engineer visit.

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can arrange this visit.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted

Hi Kssquared

Openreach are now asking for us to arrange another visit to the property. Please can you provide your availability for this visit AM and PM?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Participant

@OCE_Debbie Just looking for an update on the open job at OpenReach to sort my issues out ?

Highlighted

Hi

Openreach closed the fault on 18th Aug.  Engineer findings below : 

Engineer was unable to identify the cause of the fault.I have visited end customer premises and no fault was found. Customer's modem / router is plugged into the NTE master socket.
Advice given to end customer: Optimal speed already achieved.

Are you Still experiencing issues with the connection ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
Participant

Hi @OCE_Karl 

There is a bit of a story here.  The OpenReach Service Delivery Team keep closing the fault as they are unable to resolve the issue.  There is an open job raised by OpenReach Service Delivery Team on the Chief Engineers Office to do some work on the cabinet housing the DSLAM and that is the update I am seeking. I have contact details for the OpenReach engineer that visited if you want to speak to him to understand further.

I'd really like the update from the Chief Engineers Office to understand when this intermittent issue will be solved especially as they know what the issue is.

Highlighted

Hi Kssquared,

Thanks for the update. I can ask our Network Team if they can check for an update on this. Can I just confirm before I pass this over if this is still service affecting at the moment please?

Thanks

Highlighted
Participant

@OCE_Michelle Sorry for the delay. I have been away for a few weeks but the issue is intermittent. Today it dropped quite a few times. If you could please get an update that would be great. 

Highlighted
Participant

@OCE_Michelle @OCE_Karl @OCE_Debbie 
Hi, just wondering if you were able to get an update. The frequency of dropouts is increasing with several this morning already. Thanks

Highlighted

Hi Kssquared,

I've requested an update from our network team. I'll let you know when I receive an update 

Thanks

Chris

Highlighted
Participant

@OCE_Chris @OCE_Michelle @OCE_Karl @OCE_Debbie 

Thanks.  In the last 12 hours we have dropped out 12 times so the problem is getting worse.

Highlighted

OK thanks for letting me know, I'll let you know when I have any more information 

Chris